Management & Directors
A highly experienced technical team with a track record of multiple discoveries in the White Gold District.
- Over 10 years of experience incubating and advising growth companies globally.
- Has acted in a variety of capacities to a wide array of private and public enterprises as director, audit committee member and in various financial advisory positions
- Graduated from Schulich School of Business, holds a Chartered Professional Accountant designation and a Masters of Taxation Degree from the University of Waterloo
Chief Technical Advisor
- 20 years of experience prospecting gold in the Yukon
- Prospecting and soil work led to the discovery of the White Gold, Coffee, and QV projects [7.5M ounces Au]
- 1998 Yukon Chamber of Mines Prospector of the Year Award, 2010 Spud Huestis Award, and 2011 PDAC Prospector of the Year Award Recipient
- Founder & Technical Advisor of GroundTruth Exploration, developer of new exploration techniques (Drones to Drills) with a vast depth of experience in the Yukon
- Founder of RyanWood Exploration, the company that initialized “The Yukon Second Gold Rush” in 2009
- Completed his Bachelor of Applied Science (Mining) at the University of British Columbia in May, 2000
- Consultant to mineral exploration companies, advising on financings, corporate/financial disclosure, and corporate development
- Currently a director of several public companies
Jodie Gibson, P. Geo
- Professional Geologist and Qualified Person
- 10 years exploration experience throughout the Yukon, Alaska, southeastern US, Mexico, and Greenland
- Project manager on the White Gold Project with Underworld Resources (2009) prior to takeover by Kinross
- Project manager on the QV project with Comstock Metals (2012), oversaw the discovery drill holes
Robert Carpenter, P. Geo
- 25 years of experience as a mining company executive and Professional Geologist, with a Ph.D. from Western University
- Founded Kaminak Gold Corporation, leading as President and CEO for 7 years, seeing the company listed on the TSXV and through to a 3M ounce discovery on the Coffee Project in the Yukon, later acquired by Goldcorp Inc.
- 2010 recipient of the Huestis Award for Excellence in Prospecting and Mineral Exploration
- 1999 graduate of Ryerson University, Maruf earned his Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and Chartered Accountant (CA) designations in 2001
- National Director of MNP’s Public Companies practice and an Assurance Partner in the Toronto office
- Currently serves on the PDAC-CPA Canada joint Mining Task Force.
- Commerce graduate from the University of Calgary, currently associated with a small venture capital firm
- Director of other TSX Venture companies